COMPLETE BASIC COURSE
Physicians, Surgeons, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrist, Professionals of the musculoskeletal system
At the end of the 2 x 3-day practical course, the professional will be able to use ultrasound in clinical practice in a qualitative, objective and critical way.
The professional learns to scan and analyse on healthy individual anatomical structures of the joints of the upper and lower limbs.The professional learns to scan and analyse on healthy individual anatomical structures of the joints of the upper and lower limbs
- Learning to use an ultrasound machine and optimise its settings
- Learning to use the probe to obtain a good image quality
- Understand the concept of ultrasound
- How to use musculoskeletal ultrasound and what is its place in daily practice
- Recognise the different aspects of tissue and structures in musculoskeletal ultrasound: Bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, blood vessels
- Understanding the functional anatomy in 3D joints of upper and lower limbs
- Have the ability to properly use all the protocols of the European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology (ESSR) / shoulder / elbow / wrist / hip / knee / ankle and foot
- Have the ability to identify pathology
- Working with a flow chart to optimise the image analysis and interpretation
- Plan the follow up and the possible therapeutic adaptations of the treatment
- Targeted review of literature and anatomy
- Evidence of possible injuries and the most frequent pathologies
- Practice (2 to 4 people per ultrasound machine)
At the end of this course you will be able to qualitatively analyse the musculoskeletal structures of the upper and lower limbs using ultrasound. By using these new skills in your daily practice, in an objective and constructive way, the development of your patient treatment plans will become more effective.
Dynamecho also develops customised course proposals for your organisation or institute. With our experience and expertise in musculoskeletal ultrasound education you can also contact us regarding issues related to musculoskeletal ultrasound.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
New certified in musculoskeletal ultrasound (Brussels, Belgium) Participants from Switzerland, south of France and the four corners of Belgium have successfully completed the intensive training in musculoskeletal ultrasound. The good mood was at the rendezvous with many small anecdotes. But as usual I would not disclose anything … what happens in training remains in training 😉…
5th promotion of certified in musculoskeletal ultrasound. 6 days of training in an atmosphere always at the top and an exceptional exchange of both professional as well as human. An extraordinary dynamic, motivated and applied group. A special mention to our colleague Elias came straight from Cameroon, honoring us with his presence. Icing on the cake,…